Intro Sample1. Which of the following is considered a hybrid organizational form? Limited liability
2. Which of the following is a principal within the agency relationship? a shareholder
3. Which of the following presents a summary of the changes in a firm’s balance sheet from the beginning of an accounting period to the end of that accounting period? The statement of cash flows.
4. Teakap, Inc., has current assets of $ 1,456,312 and total assets of $4,812,369 for the year ending September 30, 2006. It also has current liabilities of $1,041,012, common equity of $1,500,000, and retained earnings of $1,468,347. How much long-term debt does the firm have? $803,010
5. Gateway Corp. has an inventory turnover ratio of 5.6. What is the firm's days's sales in inventory? 65.2 days
6. Your firm has an equity multiplier of 2.47. What is its debt-to-equity ratio? 1.47
7. Which of the following is not a method of “benchmarking”? Utilize the DuPont system to analyze a firm’s performance.
8. Jack Robbins is saving for a new car. He needs to have $ 21,000 for the car in three years. How much will he have to invest today in an account paying 8 percent annually to achieve his target? (Round to nearest dollar.) $16,670
9. Ferris, Inc., has borrowed from their bank at a rate of 8 percent and will repay the loan with interest over the next five years. Their scheduled payments, starting at the end of the year are as follows—$450,000, $560,000, $750,000, $875,000, and $1,000,000. What is the present value of these payments? (Round to the nearest dollar.) $2,815,885
10. Ajax Corp. is expecting the f